The 1st thing when friends, family and
relative will ask u about ur study in UniMAP,
They will ask: have u been Hatyai before? Isn’t it
near ur study place? Hear that it doesn’t need passport to go Hatyai if u at
there! Etc….sort of question about Hatyai
Well, since I study in UniMAP for 4 years, the most
places I visit is Langkawi Island, which I had go for 4 times. (mostly for
cheap beer and relaxation).
For Hatyai? haven’t been step on it thou is REALLY near my study place. (around 1 hour
half reach).
Luckily the last sem of mine in UniMAP, I have the
chance to go Hatyai. At 1st I quite resist going due to mum just
recover from brain surgery and doesn’t wan her to worry much cause Hatyai still
outside from Malaysian country.
After asking mum for permission, I manage to go
Hatyai with a bunch of friends.
Hatyai, a place for shopping heaven for clothe,
food, and massage, the thing there was comparably cheap. (manage to buy a pants
just for RM8 Only).
Well, it quite a fun trip and probably the last trip
with my Uni friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment