25/10/2010: Dean Award Dinner
The craziest Dean award dinner which theme retro had been a wonderful memorable night for me even though I dint get any dean award :(, but I still participate the event which at 1st I quite resist to join cause have to dancing and dancing for me is not very suitable coz my body height make my dancing looks nerd. After some friends force me to join and I decide to go for it.
Well it quite a successful night thanks to our mentor and well done to my dance team and my friends whose also join the singing. The only thing I feel regrets is I can’t find any 70’s shirt to suit the theme. The craziest and fun 3rd year in UniMAP

My Dancing Team
My Pretty Dance Patner28/10/2010: My Birthday
getting the 1st present from lecture: lab test
getting the 2nd present from friends: having a fun a half day Penang trip (thanks to jason USM friends(Pui Yan n Ya Yunn) for let us stay one nite in their house and bring us round the penang for yummy food hunt)

getting the 3rd present: underwear (i try to wear loose jeans when i wear it)
Thanks to all my friend for the present, appreciate so much.
in the middle of study week:
having a delicious food hunt at Ipoh and Kampar:
1) 面包鸡 at Kampar (金玲)
2) 老鼠粉 at Kampar nite market
3) 芽菜鸡 at Ipoh
4) Dim Sum at Ipoh (富山)
4/12/2010:
My last exam in sem 4, finish my german paper in a hurry and a straight bec to hometown by driving car
No comments:
Post a Comment